dimanche 26 avril 2009

My video blog !

Hello everyone!

Here is the blog where I'll post all of my videos available for download. The ones I already made are grouped in thematic posts, and the ones I might make later will be added as new posts. On top of the page, you can also watch the last four vids I posted on Youtube (at least the ones that are still alive there...)

I'm doing this because Youtube deleted like 20 of my vids, and it makes me sad... I got tired with the idea of building another website all over again (I already am programming at work, don't want to do it at home too!), so I thought this blog would be a good compromise!

The videos are all in .wmv ; except for the one I made with Vegas (What have you done, FFX). I know, Movie Maker sucks, but when I make a video, I mostly want to tell a story... Thus I don't really care about flashy effects, and Movie Maker is just fine for what I want. Plus it already slows my computer enough!

I hope you'll enjoy my little vids, don't hesitate to leave comments!

Endareyn.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire