dimanche 26 avril 2009

Lord of the Rings

The LOTR vids were my firsts ones ever. I did 10 of them! However, the quality is not that good, as I had a bad PC at the time... And I don't have the old files, so I can't improve them :(
Anyway, some of these are really good, and I hope you'll like them.

About LOTR in general. One of my best ones.
Song: Ghost Love Score - Nightwish

About LOTR in general, also one of my bests.
Song: Never Ending Story - Within Temptation

Made for a challenge: Darkness.
Song: Planet Hell - Nightwish

About LOTR in general.
Song: Forsaken - Within Temptation

About LOTR in general.
Song: Stand My Ground - Within Temptation

About Eowyn.
Song: My Immortal - Evanescence

About Eowyn. Made for a challenge: Loneliness.
Song: Memories - Within Temptation

About LOTR in general.
Song: October - Evanescence

About the Hobbits.
Song: Older Chests - Damien Rice

About Merry & Pippin. Originally made for a humoristic challenge but I didn't finish it on time.
Song: Boss of me - They might be giants

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire