dimanche 26 avril 2009

Final Fantasy X / X-2

This is my latest fandom for the moment! I made 6 videos out of it, all of them about Tidus and Yuna. And I actually find them all really good, some sad, some less sad... I also discovered that when I make a video that reflects my feelings, it tends to be better... 4 of those are concerned here, and I hope you'll like them all!

Story: Tidus and Yuna had this great moment but now they're growing apart, not talking, hiding stuff... and eventually get tired of having a non-relationship.
Song: Broken Strings - James Morrison / Nelly Furtado

Story: Tidus is everything for Yuna. But they can't be together, and... well it's not that clear in my head, let's just say : it's a sad video.
Song: Everything - Lifehouse

Story: Yuna wants to be with Tidus but he doesn't want to take the risk to fall in love.
Song: Broken Hearts and Torn Up Letters - Lostprophets

Story: Tidus is gone and Yuna tries to forget him, but she keeps on hoping she'll see him again.
Song: Storm - Lifehouse

Made with a Sony Vegas demo. Was quite fun to do, but I don't have the patience to deal with all the effects, I just like telling a story.
Song: What Have You Done - Within Temptation

Because I was also obsessed with Kingdom Hearts 2... So I took the opening song :p
Song: Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire